Wash & Care Guide
Taking care of Bhumi products is really easy. Since every product is made from the finest certified organic cotton, the fabric is soft, durable and resilient.
Just remember these simple recommendations and you will enjoy the products for years to come.
1. All of our products are machine washable; we recommend gentle cycle with cold or warm water.
2. We recommend washing colours in cold water and whites in warm water.
3. We recommend line dry (where possible) or tumble dry on low.
4. We recommend the use of natural / gentle detergents.
5. We do not recommend using whiteners as bleaching agents.
6. For a crisp look, we recommend using a warm iron.
7. For Blankets, we recommend washing your blanket in cold water on the delicate cycle with a plant-based laundry detergent and no bleaching agents.
We have also put together some Handy Secret Tricks To Keep Your Towels Soft And Fresh here.
Plus some great tips on Caring For Your Linen Bedding here