1. Have you ever had itchy dry nether regions? Synthetic toxic undies are causing more harm than you realise. Organic cotton breathes, keeps things cool and allows air flow in the nether regions where moisture and heat are known recipes for bacteria growth.
2. Do you have scratchy underwear? Organic cotton is ever so soft and grown just like mother nature intended with no chemicals, synthetic fertilisers and toxic dyes.
3. Why is Bhumi organic cotton underwear affordable? Our organic cotton is grown in areas where it is optimal to grow using nature without the use of excess water irrigation or toxic fertilisers so we don't need to mark the process up nor do we need a middleman - we go straight to you!
4. Did you know that just by changing your underwear to organic cotton, you save 45 Litres of water? Cotton is a thirsty crop and when non-organic fertilisers are added it has to be heavily diluted with more water.
5. What's the best way to start your organic journey with little changes to your lifestyle? The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step - a small shift in the underwear you wear is better for your health, the planet and her people. Our choices bring change; change for the better. And collectively if we all did just this, the impact would be monumental.
6. R.E.S.P.E.C.T - for you, your body, the planet and her people. All Bhumi underwear is made in Fair-Trade Certified factories ensuring the people who make your underwear are in safe working conditions and treated with respect - something we all equally deserve as does the earth.