Top 5 Tips for Wash and Care
Posted on November 29 2015
One of the commonly asked questions we get is "how do you wash the product to maintain it's integrity and keep it organic with no harsh detergents?"
Here are our 5 quick tips to take care of organic cotton and the earth. Just remember these simple recommendations and you will enjoy the products for years to come.
- All of our products are machine washable; for delicates, we recommend gentle cycle with cold water
- We recommend line dry (where possible) or tumble dry on low
- We recommend the use of natural, eco friendly, gentle detergents
- We do not recommend using whiteners as bleaching agents
- If ironing, we recommend using a warm iron
What are some your tips? Share them in the comments section below.
About the Author: Vinita is the Founder of Bhumi Organic Cotton and passionate about an Earth Life Balance.