One of the commonly asked questions we get is "how do you wash the product to maintain it's integrity and keep it organic with no harsh detergents?"
Here are our 5 quick tips to take care of organic cotton and the earth. Just remember these simple recommendations and you will enjoy the products for years to come.
- All of our products are machine washable; for delicates, we recommend gentle cycle with cold water
- We recommend line dry (where possible) or tumble dry on low
- We recommend the use of natural, eco friendly, gentle detergents
- We do not recommend using whiteners as bleaching agents
- If ironing, we recommend using a warm iron
What are some your tips? Share them in the comments section below.
About the Author: Vinita is the Founder of Bhumi Organic Cotton and passionate about an Earth Life Balance.