1. Reduce your caffeine consumption in the evening
2. Start a bed time ritual like massaging organic cream on your arms, hands, feet and legs
3. Turn off the lights and all electronics especially that phone! Light suppresses melatonin, which makes it harder to fall asleep so if you need some light, light a natural soya aromatherapy candle that will soothe your senses
4. Aim to sleep in for 8 – 9 hours
5. In those 8-9 hours think of what you are exposing your skin to – it is vital that you remove all toxins that can leech into your skin and bloodstream at this time – choose certified organic products that do NOT contain any harmful or toxic dyes, chemicals, pesticides or bleaches and let your skin breathe
Remember that the art of sleep lies in the sanctuary of the bedroom and it is in your hands to create the perfect toxic free environment for your body, your mind and your soul.