10 Ideas To Celebrate Earth Hour
Watch this beautiful video for this years Earth Hour inviting all Australians to stand together and work towards better understanding and appreciating the values of biodiversity and the current critical condition of our home and our planet.
We have put together 10 ideas you can do to help celebrate Earth Hour this year:
- Turn off the lights
- Go star gazing
- Have a candlelight dinner
- Plant native trees and plants
- Go for a bush walk
- Make a resolution to use less plastic
- Pick up rubbish in your local park or beach
- Don't drive for a day - use public transport, walk or bike to your destination
- Just for one day totally disconnect and not use any electrical products at home
- Spread the word - tell your friends and ask them to tell theirs - together we have a greater positive impact
What Is Earth Hour?
Earth Hour is also about more than just switching off the lights, it is about spending time to connect to Earth and appreciate the beautiful natural world around us.
About the Author: Vinita is the Founder of Bhumi Organic Cotton and passionate about an Earth Life Balance.